West End Cinema was designed and fully equipped to cater for disabled and wheelchair users’ needs. All wheelchair bays are located in the centre of each screen, with easy access and good sightlines. We also run weekly subtitled screenings every Wednesday at midday.
- Screen 1 - 4 designated wheelchair bays
- Screen 2 – 2 designated wheelchair bays
- Screen 3 – 2 designated wheelchair bays
- Screen 4 – 2 designated wheelchair bays
- Screen 5 – 2 designated wheelchair bays
Hearing Assistance: T-Loop system installed at Box Office and in all auditoriums.
We also provide audio description on selected films showing in screens 1 and 2. Please enquire at the box office for more information.
West End also accepts the CEA Carer’s Card, that is issued to disabled people with a registered carer. This card entitles the carer to admission free when the disabled person pays for a ticket. We have application forms for the CEA carer’s Card at our box office, or see www.ceacard.co.uk for more details.